Sharing many ways to use your Tombow Galaxy Palette. This set comes with 9 Dual Brush pens that make a perfect galaxy!
disclaimer: affiliate links have been used without any charge to you.
Tombow Galaxy Palette Inspiration/ Ideas:
- Pull out each marker from the pack and letter a quote!
2. In this second example here, I created an art journal page in my sketchbook!
Watch the video tutorial for this Art journal page on Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUW8Fy8jO4
3. Create a set of bookmarks, no skill required Rubbing alcohol art pieces. Get to do some watercoloring and simply drop in the rubbing alcohol to make magic. I promise you, this is SO much fun!
Watercolor and rubbing alcohol VIDEO! you can watch by clicking here or in the video box below
4. Create a heart shaped quote!
5. Create a colorful art page!
Start by painting in hearts or any shape with your watercolors. Then drop in small droplets of the rubbing alcohol. It’s as easy as that.
- THICK PAPER: I used my Mixed media sketchbook to illustrate in and for the bookmarks, I used a good 140lb heavy watercolor paper
- WATERCOLORS: Any watercolor set you own will work. Today I am using the Tombow Galaxy Dual brush pens which are water-based markers and great to watercolor with. I like that the colors in this set are all chosen to coordinate with each other.
- RUBBING ALCOHOL: I reached for rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol that I had in my medicine cabinet. This is easily available in grocery stores too.
- PAINTBRUSH: You will need a good paintbrush (I used a Round no 8 one) and an old scruffy paintbrush to dip in the alcohol.
- MISC: Other items like stencils, cotton swabs, or an old toothbrush will come in handy.