I’m sharing an easy tutorial today friends! This Valentine Bookmark craft is perfect for kids to make and can be made in bulk to gift to classmates!
Affiliate links have been used at no extra cost to the reader. You can read my full disclosure here.
What you will need:
- Cardstock- In two colors at least. One color for the flower, and the other preferably green, for the bookmark.
- Adhesive- something kid friendly like a white glue or glue stick
- Heart punch- I used this heart punch to create all those paper hearts. If you have an electronic die cut machine, you can use that too to cut out a sheet of hearts.
- If you don’t have a heart punch of die cut machine- just grab a sheet of heart stickers or a bag of foam heart stickers like these instead!
- Some paper scraps to cut out the center circles.
ALSO READ: More Valentine Art and Craft Ideas for you!
Step by step Valentine Bookmark Craft how to
Easy step by step tutorial for a Valentine Bookmark Craft
Total Time: 10 minutes
First, you will need to punch out your paper heart shapes. For one bookmark, you will need- two green heart shapes and 5 flower colored hearts.
As you can see, I punched out a whole lot of hearts. My kids and I assembled about 50 bookmarks, enough to gift Valentines for their entire classes.
Cut a strip of green cardstock to measure 1 inch by 8 inches. Onto this adhere two green heart leaves using adhesive.
Cut a rough circle from pink cardstock, adhere 5 pink hearts around it to make a flower. Add a smaller dark circle to the center.
Adhere Flower to bookmark. Add “Happy Valentine’s day” using a black marker.
Check out all of the DIY Bookmark tutorials I have on my blog! Click here.
Welcome to Creative Crafts Collaborations, a collaboration of amazing bloggers sharing awesome projects! Click the image below to start, and then follow along to see them all!
In our house, bookmarks are a big hit always! We all love to read, especially my kids, and having pretty bookmarks just makes it that much more fun! Our kids enjoyed this Valentine Bookmark Craft and hope you will too!