A Photo Banner is a great way to display photos be it for a birthday party, a graduation get together or simply to decorate the home for the holiday season!
Today I’m sharing a fun and unique take on Photo banners. This holiday photo banner idea turns into a pocket scrapbook page when not in use and can be preserved/ stored in an album.
You can use these Free Scrapbook Printables that are perfectly sized at 3 by 4 inches and make this photo banner at home quickly and easily!
How to make your Photo Banner at home:
- Select your photos and print each photo to measure 3 by 4-inch in size.
- Using the Fiskars Tag Maker, Simple punch each photo into a tag shape. This simple step makes the photo banner look cuter in the end!
- Trim different patterned papers to measure 3 by 4-inch in size. Adhere the photos onto colored or patterned papers.
- Hang photos onto a ribbon using small wooden clothespins.
After the holidays are over, tuck away all the Photo Banner neatly into your album and preserve them for years to come.
- Keep all of your photos black and white and add colored paper behind for a unique look
- Add small quote cards in between the photos to tell your story.
- When adding the Photo Banner elements into an album, add an extra card jotting down the story and how you used the banner.
I absolutely love this banner and I cannot tell you how many times our family has stopped right in front of this banner to look at the photos and reminiscence. Countless memories to enjoy. Simply taking photos off of your phone and displaying them at eye level makes such a difference. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial friends!
This project was previously published on the Fiskars website.
Hi I’m Smitha! I live in Minnesota with my husband and two daughters. You’ll always find me painting florals in my sketchbook. And I love the sheer joy of making something with just my hands! But my bigger love is capturing it all on camera Read more.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you learnt something from this tutorial, do share this post with a friend or on social media! Tag me @smithakatti #smithakatti I’d love to see what you create!