Hello friends! Use these Printable Christmas Gift tags to wrap presents, decorate trees, and more! Simply download, print and enjoy!
The holiday season flies by especially quickly making Christmas Crafts, decorating our homes and shopping for the perfect gift. I am one of those people who sit up late at night (way past my bedtime) to wrap up gifts prettily. I have shared many Gift Tag Ideas on my blog here- Alphabet Gift Tags, Watercolor Gift Tags, and Easy Handmade Gift Tag Ideas.
I created these Printable Holiday gift tags so that you can easily up your gift wrapping game. Scroll down to download.
This post contains affiliate links, which help to support this blog. Thank you!
Happy Holidays Tags
These Happy Holidays tags can be used as Holiday Card Sentiments or as gift wrapping tags. All you need to do is print, cut and paste onto your card or gift!
- Click and download the pdf file Happy Holidays Tags pdf.
- Print onto 8.5 by 11 inches (A4) cardstock. I recommend a high quality, heavyweight white cardstock. You can also use the Canon Matte Photo Paper to print– the paper is slightly thick and super white. Neenah white cardstock works too. FYI many times printers have an optional back feed for thicker cardstock paper
- Carefully cut out the label shape you need and adhere onto your card front like I’ve done here.
Printable Christmas Gift Tags free
These Printable Christmas Gift Tags are free to download, and have a classic black and white look! I love how seasonal yet minimalistic these are.
- Download the file Printable Christmas Gift Tags free pdf
- Print out using your printer. I would recommend using a heavy cardstock paper. But really any paper you have at home will work for this.
- Cut out each design at the outline using a sharp pair of scissors.
- Punch a hole at the top with a hole punch and add some twine or yarn.
christmas coloring gift tags
Print these Christmas Coloring Gift Tags and have your kids pull out their colored pencils or crayons! CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: COLORING GIFT TAGS
Â Christmas is coming soon, so why not start wrapping gifts now? These tags will help you create beautiful holiday cards for friends and family members.
Thank you for stopping by today friend. Follow me on social media to see my latest posts!
Tag @smithakatti #smithakatti on social media!