Here’s a FREE Weekly goals sheet that you can print at home. Writing down your goals is an incredibly simple way to help you accomplish more in your week.
These days with the #stayhome our new normal feels anything but normal. Every day, everything takes at least 3 times longer to get done. There are so many interruptions, so many distractions, and so many more chores.
How I use my Weekly Goals Sheet
Two weeks ago, I created a rough draft of this “weekly goals sheet”. We use it as a family project- each person gets a bucket of their own and we keep one bucket for family time and the last one for home (chores, upkeep, etc). It’s kept on the kitchen counter and we each fill it in.
I write down my 5 to 6 goals for the week- like 3 rainbow videos, type 2 blog posts, work out 3 times, read for 45 mins- and now my kids know that these are important to me. If I am working on a blog post- they know that I need to check that off of my weekly goal.
Write down your top 5 to 6 goals. Then get them done.
You can also use this to keep track of your week by labeling each bucket with the days of the week. Make it work for YOU
Thank you for pinning this post!
- To download this Weekly Goals Sheet Printable, simply click the link with the color you want
- A high-resolution printable version will open in a new window. This goal sheet measures 8.5 by 11 inches.
- You can choose to print them immediately or right-click to save the file to your computer.
- For personal use only, please. Do not resell or edit images to claim as yours.
- Please link back to this post if sharing online. And kindly share this on Pinterest and social media if you like it!
These cards are absolutely free for you to use for your own personal use. Please do not print and resell or claim these designs as your own.
I appreciate you supporting and reading my blog and try to have as many of these Free printables for you to enjoy. If you like these, please share on social media and tag me @theshinynest #theshinynest
Click here to download the Weekly Goals Grey version
Click here to download the Weekly Goals White version
More Free Printable Posts:
- INSPIRATIONAL COLORING PAGE FREE PRINTABLE DOWNLOAD
- 24 FREE BOOKMARKS TO PRINT AND COLOR TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL READING DAY!
- THANK YOU TEACHER: A SET OF 3 FREE PRINTABLE NOTE CARDS
- FREE 100 DAY GOAL TRACKING PRINTABLE
Find another color options in my Etsy Store!
A fan of the rainbow? Download this colorful version from my Etsy shop here.