Hello friends! If you are starting a 100 day challenge or need to track a habit I have a new FREE Goal tracking printable to share with you today!
Today I started my #the100dayproject on Instagram and to go along with that I quickly created this goal tracking printable. I think many of you might find it useful as well, so please enjoy it! Also, check out WEEKLY GOALS SHEET PRINTABLE
My plan is to simply color in each circle as I complete that day. Keeping it simple here and I hope that this little printable will help keep my motivation as well. I sure do like checking things off and this seems like a fun and colorful way to do that. Follow my 100-day project progress by following the hashtag #100daysofwatercoloringvideos
ETA in 2020: Read my thoughts on completing the 100 day challenge THE 100 DAY PROJECT RECAP: A WONDERFUL WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL
Find the download link below:
- To download this goal tracking printable, simply click the link below this image.
- A high-resolution printable version will open in a new window. The tracker is sized at 8.5 by 11 inches.
- You can choose to print them immediately or right-click to save the file to your computer.
- For personal use only, please. Do not resell or edit images to claim as yours.
- Please link back to this post if sharing online. And kindly share this on Pinterest and social media if you like it!
Half Letter size: Has two printables on an 8.5×11″ letter page
Looking for a Monthly Tracker option?
Find other color options in my Etsy Store!
A fan of the rainbow? Download this colorful version from my Etsy shop here.
Many of you planner lovers might find this goal tracking printable useful too. If you would like this tracker to be resized to any other sizes, please leave me a comment below.