Bring color and inspiration to your space with these FREE printable gallery wall art downloads. Spruce up an empty wall in your house in just three simple steps–> Download + Print + Add washi tape. That’s all it takes.
Easy and quick is my kind of decorating. Not to forget- this is very versatile, and you can change it up every few weeks. Or every season! I think you will enjoy this Printable gallery wall art compilation I have for you! – please go and leave some love on the other websites if you do download their files.
Simply visit the 10 links below, download the files and print. Try to set your printer to “Best” or “High Quality” to achieve a rich vibrant color. Adhere onto wall or add to a frame.
1. Piles and piles of laundry (source: Three Little Monkeys Studio)
2. Happy Home Happy Life —> This is one of my designs, and you can download it for free by clicking here
3. Carpe Diem (source: Ashley Devrieze)
4. Only you can control your future (source: Minted Strawberry)
5. July Calendar (source: Dawn Nicole)
6. Dreams don’t work unless you do (source: Salt and Paperie)
7. Feathers (source: Oh so Lovely)
8. Every Child is an artist (source: Discovery Moments)
9. Pretty in pink Flamingo (source: Oh so Lovely)
10.Golden Pineapple (source: Oh so Lovely)
Ta da! Here is how this printable gallery wall art looks in my office. This nook here is my special place and I love the sunlight that beams onto these prints. Having inspirational quotes on the wall always makes me smile. Positive reinforcement.
Do you know of other motivational prints that you think I would like? Please leave me a comment below and I will add it to my pinterest board Print it, for free! (where I have pinned all of today’s free printables as well)
To achieve a true bright color for these prints, I use Canon Matte Photo Paper with my Canon Pixma Pro 9000 series Mark ii printer (this is an older model, I’m sure there are newer versions available now). Try a variety of papers and print the same image, and when you find one you like – use that paper till the end.
I stuck these on the wall with just some washi tape. Any washi tape won’t work- many of them are not sticky enough. Before building a gallery with washi tape, adhere just one sheet onto the wall and let it stay there for 24 hours. If it falls down, you need a stronger – more tacky tape.