Get creative and play with some spooky colors to create Halloween Bookmarks! Simply print, color, and enjoy these Halloween printables free!
I also enjoy sitting with my kids and coming up with ideas for DIY bookmarks. Such a great way to mark your page!
HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES FREE
FREE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN BOOKMARKS:
I have two versions of these simple HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES FREE that you can download and print. One colorful and another that you can enjoy coloring in! These are great for kids and adults.
Today’s blog post is part of the Team Creative Crafts Halloween Crafts Blog Hop! Lots of Halloween crafty inspiration, make sure to visit all the links below! All of these crafts are simple and spooky!
- Paint Chip Jack-O-Lanterns by Laura of Me and My Inklings
- Meow-lloween Shirt by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pumpkin Halloween Sign by Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life
- Halloween Bookmarks by Smitha of Smiling Colors
- Glow in the Dark Hoop Wreath by Kimberly of Crafting Cheerfully
- Halloween Printable Bingo Cards by Shani of Sunshine & Munchkins
- Halloween Reverse Canvases by Erica of 5 Little Monsters
- DIY Recycled Pumpkin Crayons by Justine of Little Dove
Thank you for being here today and spending some creative time with my friends! I’m so thankful for your kind words and support.
If you recreate this tutorial and share it on social media don’t forget to tag me! @smithakatti #smithakatti
For yarn projects, find me at @smittenbyyarn #smithaknits #smithacrochets