In today’s blog post I’m sharing a Free printable Thank you Teacher cards today that you can download now and print conveniently at home!
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and even just a simple thank you teacher note is a great way to make our teachers feel special and appreciate all that they do for our kids.
ALSO READ: Printable Christmas cards for Teachers!
free printable thank you card for teacher
I have some floral Thank you Teacher cards and also some cards with school supply designs. These Free printable thank you card for teacher were really uplifting for me to design and I hope you print these and enjoy them as much too!
Thank you for pinning this post!
How to Print these Free printable thank you card for Teacher
- Scroll down and click the Download here links beneath any image of your choice.
- A new browser window will automatically open up with the printable pdf.
- You can print it right away or choose to save a high-resolution pdf to your device.
- Each printable thank you teacher cards measures 5 by 7 inches and you can print these at home on any printer onto a standard A4 size paper or cardstock. Cardstock of even bright white matte photo paper works best here. But in a pinch, even basic printer paper cut and folded up will work.
- Once printed, you then cut and fold the print out to create the card. Add a hand written note inside the card and pop it into an envelope.
- I always try to have a stack of an envelope for 5 by 7 cards on hand. I mean I try!
Click here to download this Thank you for all you do Card | Click here to Pin this Card
Click here to download this Thank you floral Card | Click here to Pin this Card
Click here to download this Thank you Card | Click here to Pin this Card
As a mom, the worst feeling is realizing at 10pm (or even later in the night!) that you need to send a card to school with your kid the next morning. No worries today though! I’ve got you covered with these Free printable thank you card for teacher!
I have hand painted and hand lettered designs to share today- an apple, a school bus and a pencil.
The pencil design is my favorite, but the school bus is pretty cool. And I always think it is a nice idea to give your child’s Bus driver a nice card for Bus Driver Appreciation day.
Click here to download this Apple Card | Click here to Pin this Apple Card
Click here to download this Pencil Card | Click here to Pin this Pencil Card
Click here to download this Bus Card | Click here to Pin this Bus Card
If you are feeling crafting today I also have 6 handmade cards for teacher that you can make with paper and glue!
These Free printable thank you card for teacher make a perfect last-minute gift- simply print one of these thank you teacher cards, pop it in an envelope and maybe add a gift card or a bunch of flowers to go along. I have six hand-drawn designs today all unique and special.
Hi I’m Smitha! I live in Minnesota with my husband and two daughters. You’ll always find me painting florals in my sketchbook. And I love the sheer joy of making something with just my hands! But my bigger love is capturing it all on camera Read more.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you learnt something from this tutorial, do share this post with a friend or on social media! Tag me @smithakatti #smithakatti I’d love to see what you create!
These are beautiful. Just what I was looking for. Thanks!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!! Love your website.
Thank you so much! They are beautiful!!