Here are 10 DIY Thank You Cards that are fun to make! These are all simple and colorful ideas that I’m sure will inspire you!
My all-time favorite card to make is a thank you card. And here I have DIY Thank you cards today and I love how they all turned out! For more ideas also check out these ideas- 4 Free Printable Thank You Cards, 6 FREE Thank you Teacher Printable cards! and 2 Thanksgiving Card Ideas for the Hostess
10 Easy DIY Thank You Cards
1. Use paper scraps: For this card, I picked up all the paper leftovers of my Studio Calico kit and then arranged them on the card front. Finished the card off with a bold sentiment that I adhered to a cute little tag. This is the best way to kill a kit 🙂
2. Add paper doilies: This is a quick way to add dainty prettiness to your card. Cut a doily or two in half and adhere to your card. Add a sentiment to finish it off.
3. Pull out your embossing powders and have fun! For this card I used a fun debossing technique that uses stickers for masking.
4. Punch Paper shapes: You can easily make DIY Thank You Cards but punching shapes and adhering it. Full tutorial here
5. Add drama with ribbon! A ribbon can make a card look grand so easily! Add a bow, pleat a ribbon or as I did here create a ribbon focal point.
6. Mix and Match pretty patterned papers! Create a grid and add different patterned papers to make a colorful and interesting card front!
7. Make a large flower! Flowers are so pretty and easy to make! Check out my previous tutorial 5 easy Flowers Make with paper!
8. Use Flower Die Cuts: This Card looks so special and easily customizable with paint.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you learnt something from this tutorial, do share this post with a friend or on social media! Tag me @smithakatti #smithakatti I’d love to see what you create!