Today I’m unboxing 3 super cute Annie’s Craft Kits and sharing the fun crafternoon I had with my daughters.
I love sharing easy DIY Craft Tutorials here on my blog and today’s post showcases a great craft kit option! There are many different Annie’s kit clubs, each one focuses on something unique like Annie’s CardMaker Kit, Annie’s Fat Quarter Kit Club, Creative Girls Club, and Annie’s Creative Woman Kit, and the Young Woodworkers kit.
Affiliate links have been used at no extra cost to the reader. You can read my full disclosure here.
You might also enjoy this post in which I’m Unboxing Tombow VIP Club Boxes
Annie’s Crafts YOUTUBE:
Enjoy the Annie’s Crafts Unboxing video I just shared on my YouTube channel by clicking the video box below.
Annie’s Creative Woman Kit-of-the-Month Club
The Creative Woman Kit I received is called Floral Hoop Art. This kit came with beautiful sheets of felt in a variety of blue hues. It was very easy to put together the florals and it was super satisfying to make them. I did need to pull out my Hot glue gun for this, as there was no glue included in the kit.
The Floral Hoop Art kit came with two hoops, I used one of the hoops only today. I’ve saved the second hoop for my daughter to make during the holiday break next week!
Annie’s Creative Girls Club
When I mentioned that I have two daughters that love to craft with me, Annie’s Craft Kit send me these two adorable Creative Girls Kits. These kits are perfect for tweens or teenagers. We got the Charming Chandelier and the Llama Diamond Notebook
Annie’s Creative Girls Club subscription would make a fantastic gift idea!
The Notebook is super cute and you stick tiny diamonds on top to make it all glittery and dimensional. My 10 year old started this project yesterday and loved it. It is a little more time-consuming than the other kits we received, so she will have to finish it up later this week.
My 12 year old read the instructions and learned how to make a tassel and put together the Chandelier all by herself and loved the challenge!
We subscribed to the Creative Girls Club kit- and have enjoyed making the Rainbow Pop Soap, Confetti Bookmarks, Bright and Sunny Art, Boo sign and the Reindeer Wall Art. Love them all!
Young Woodworkers Kit:
My youngest daughter saw the Young Woodworkers kit and loved the look of it! We subscribed to it too- and have made the Marshmallow Launcher, Candy Machine and Quarry Truck. I love that they include tools in each kit- and that my daughter now has her own hammer, screwdriver etc.
ANNIE’S CRAFT KITS REVIEW:
- My kids love that they received mail with their name on it. The kits are age appropriate and my kids were able to work on their kits by themselves and enjoy creating something with their hands.
- I love that you have an entire creative project delivered in one kit. You have all the supplies you need to finish that craft with an illustrated step by step instruction pamphlet included. The craft supplies included in the kit were all of great quality and there was more than enough supplies to finish the project.
- There is a wide range of Annie’s Craft Kits available depending on your interest and crafting skill. You can choose something you are comfortable with or something challenging that you want to learn.
- They have a specific line of kits aimed for Tweens and Teens which is awesome! The kids not only learn a new craft, but they also gain confidence by starting and finishing a project all by themselves
- You will need to have some basic crafting supplies on hand- like scissors, glue etc that will not be included in the kits.
How much does Annie’s Kit Club Cost?
Each kit costs $19.99 + shipping + taxes. You can choose to have them delivered at a frequency to suit you- Every 1 month, 3 months, 6 months etc.
Can you cancel Annie’s Kit Club?
Cancelling your subscription is also very easy- you just need to create an online account with the email you used to subscribe, and click the cancel minutes. Takes less than 5 minutes.
Annie’s Kit Club Discount Code
Ready to try one of Annie’s Craft kits? Your first Annie’s Kit Club will be discounted!
Click for the Creative Woman Kit of the Month use code SHARE50
Click for the Creative Kids Club use code SHARE80
Thank you for being here today and spending some creative time with my friends! I’m so thankful for your kind words and support.
If you recreate this tutorial and share it on social media don’t forget to tag me! @smithakatti #smithakatti