Hello, my creative friends! Today I’m sharing a list of 30 Thankful Quotes. Perfect to write down or hand-letter these into your journal for the month of November!
disclaimer: affiliate links have been used. This means that if you make a purchase I might earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
30 Thankful Quotes:
Find all 30 Being Thankful Quotes below and feel free and there is a printable pdf version too!
Join me and let’s hand letter these into our journals! Share the image on social media! Tag me @smithakatti with the hashtag #30ThankfulQuotes so I that I can see and comment!
Click here for a printable version of the prompts
Watch the Video Tutorial:
So every day in November, I will be lettering the prompt and will share it with you all!
Find all the Instagram Timelapses easily here: #30thankfulquotesvideos
I hope you will join along with and share a photo (or video!) of your lettering! If you don’t letter, feel free to interpret these prompts in any artistic way! And you can start this challenge at any time you want- just for a week or just for the weekends. Do what works best for you and don’t feel guilty.
For this challenge, I am using a Moleskine journal to do all my hand lettering. The paper in this book is smooth and great for brush pens, but it is not a mixed media quality paper. I chose this book to be my dedicated 30 Thankful Quotes book. I altered the cover of the journal to create this Mixed media effect.
I intend to do some brush lettering with my Tombow Dual Brush pens, simple line letters with the Tombow MONO Twin Permanent Marker, and also some watercolor lettering using my Gansai Tambi Watercolors. It should be fun!
Tips for your Gratitude Journal:
- I enjoy doing challenges of this kind, I feel it pushes my creativity further and I always look forward to those 15 minutes of scheduled art time I get each day.
- I’d suggest creating a book, journal, or sketchpad for this challenge. That way, you won’t spend time daily looking for supplies and at the end of the month, you will have a completed book and a great sense of accomplishment. You will have this book to look back into later in the years too
- This month’s prompts are all being Thankful Quotes and sayings and it mirrors the Thanksgiving season here in the USA. But for me, just writing down a thankful thought a day fills my heart with so much gratitude and positivity! This challenge isn’t just about the lettering, it is also a bit about being thankful for what you have and enjoying it.
- Check out some of my previous challenges for tips here: 30 days of happiness quotes and The 100-day project.
More Hand Lettering posts:
- Make your own unique shirt with my How to hand letter on your T-Shirt using Fabric Paints video
- Practice your lettering with this FREE Brush Lettering printable: Learn something new
- I talk all about the right papers you need to be using for brush lettering in this post.
Follow my Hand Lettering Board on Pinterest.
Thank you for stopping by today friend. Follow me on social media to see my latest posts!
Tag @smithakatti #smithakatti on social media!